Saturday, August 11, 2012

Take my advice

Advices come in small packs, from unexpected people at random times.

As I host an elderly couple at Page, the lady told me to doll up and find a rich man in the Hamptons !

My landlord said, to do business, you have to know 2 things-some personal likes about the person and next thing I forgot! (thats the problem with advices, they come in such a flux you tend to forget them! )
My mentor at Bandhej told me about colors, if they don’t match, contrast them!
and ofcourse my dad always told me-people who do not work 100 hrs a day, cannot succeed! early to bed early to rise, makes jack healthy wealthy and wise! ;)

PS:Dont forget to make note of the post! 23:55 , still up and working! ;) Night!
Morning to the other part of the world!

No comments:

Post a Comment