Saturday, August 11, 2012

And I thought I will be Stuck!

And I thought I will be stuck in small town when If I came to Sag Harbor, little did I know, it was a heaven’s paradise with the local famers market and bay by the office window. A small island town located on the edge of Long Island in the Suffolk county,  Sag Harbor is the most beautiful town I have lived in. With ducks on the bay and swans on the beach, I sit by the bench and eat my meals. Walking through the Main Street, I encounter women in beach dress suits and men in white and navy shorts. The whole world comes out here to spend the summer as I hear the Brits talking and French smoking while the Manhattanies stroll with their kids. and not to mention, stars like Mary Kate and rock stars like Usher ! Old men smoking their cigars and women playing guitars, as I work on my fantasy jobs-a hostess for the Page restaurant and a research assistant for a forecast company, I enliven my dream, a dream I never dreamt of...

View from office window 

No comments:

Post a Comment