Thursday, August 16, 2012

Movie conversations~!

Movies can be great conversation starters or even comments! As I host at Page at 63 Main restaurant, my manager who recently met with an accident and walks on crutches, limped by. He says, I feel like Lieutenant Dan from Forest Gump ! and I could not control my laughter as I caught the joke only because I had seen the movie 3 days ago thanks to my landlords large collection of films!

One day I asked my boss, what would be the dress code in office and he said, ‘’Don’t worry its not like The Devil Wears Prada, its very casual here!” and I could not help giggling ! Ha ha!

So , save some time folks and go watch some nice movies instead of Facebooking! and then of course, post your status as, MUST WATCH MOVIES-and list them down! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment