Sunday, April 29, 2012

And its time to leave again...

The MGIM program is based in 3 countries, starting from France, heading to USA, and finally ending in China. The moment you start feeling at home in a new place, its time to board the plane and jet to the next destination. You meet people from all over the wold, make connections, initiate friendships, and create a global network. The sad part being, leaving behind the people you just got accustomed and friendly to. To some, thats the beauty of the program,but for me dealing with changes, cultures, people, attitudes has been a great learning! So, while I try to make the most of my last 2 weeks in Raleigh, I am ready to move to China, traveling through Hong Kong and returning to USA for my internship. I made some great relations here, friends from India have been a great help to generate new friendships here and school friends based in USA have always given me immense support whenever I felt home sick.
thank you all.

Love America, the land of diversity.
Love France, the land of historic culture.
Love China, lets wait and watch!?


No comments:

Post a Comment