Friday, February 17, 2012

Felt like home again

Living an international student's life in a city where they speak english, I thought would be easy,
but not really. After my term in France, I learnt to deal with different cultures , meet various people and interact with them, talk to them and understand their life styles, that I assumed United States would be a pice of cake, as English would be an easy medium to communicate and understand people, compared to French.

My American class mates became busy with their part time jobs,girl friends, families, old friends, and various other things, while I assumed, they would always be there to hang out.
But, change is the spice of life.

Meeting new people, hanging out with them , walking, shopping , gives life a new leash,
and I found mine today.

An Indian friend circle, finally in USA :)
No matter how much I love my American friends, its the Indians who made me feel home. I did not know mr.deep who came from the same city as mine, but we clicked! We clicked as we knew each other forever!The river front talks,  bought an aura of Ahmedabad with them. Delhi's metro and Bangalore's traffic, Shimla's mountains and Assam's tea! The topics were varied over a large Carraban platter, just like the terrains of India!
I LOVE INDIA!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment